Translation of "Then" in Chinese

0.007 sec.

Examples of using "Then" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

- Then what?
- And then?

然后呢?

- So what?
- Then what?
- And then?

那又怎樣?

And then?

然后呢?

See you then.

到時候見。

What happened then?

然後發生了什麼事?

I wasn't alone then.

我当时不孤单。

You weren't here then.

你那時不在這裡。

He was tired then.

他當時很累。

- Then the street was very quiet.
- Then the street was quiet.

当时街上很安静。

- Then, let's go and eat, yeah?
- Then, shall we go and eat?

那,我們去吃飯,好嗎?

Luck smiled on us then.

幸运向我们露出了微笑。

Just then, the bus stopped.

就在那时,公交车停住了。

What did you do then?

那你是怎么做的?

I was at home then.

那个时候,我在家。

Was the baby crying then?

那時嬰兒正在哭嗎?

His baseball life ended then.

他的棒球生涯到此结束。

Then there is a problem...

那就表示有問題...

Then give me two more!

那么再加我两只!

I was in Canada then.

我那时在加拿大。

Then, what if it's not?

那麼,如果不是呢?

I was watching TV then.

那時我正在看電視。

Then I panicked even more.

然後我又更加緊張。

Well then, have you decided?

那么,您决定了吗?

- So what?
- So fuckin' what.
- Then what?
- And then?
- What's your point?
- And?

那又怎樣?

Ming wasn't dancing with Masao then.

那時明沒有在和正雄跳舞。

You are leaving, then, are you?

你就要走了,是吗?

I haven't seen him since then.

從那時起我就沒有看到他。

Then what shall I do tomorrow?

那我明天怎么办?

Then the street was very quiet.

当时街上很安静。

- A hot bath and then bed.
- Time for a hot bath, and then it's bedtime.

先洗个热水澡,然后上床睡觉。

- Who will take care of your cat then?
- Who'll take care of your cat then?

那谁来照顾你的猫呢 ?

Tracy had never used chopsticks before then.

崔西在那之前從來沒有使用過筷子。

That was then and this is now.

那时是那时,现在是现在。

No intelligent person drinks and then drives.

沒有聰明人喝了酒再開車。

Take a deep breath and then relax.

深呼吸,然後放鬆。

Then what kind of life brings happiness?

那么,你觉得怎样的生活才是幸福的?

"Tom isn't here." "Then where is he?"

“汤姆不在那儿。”“那么他在哪儿?”

Tom's flight was delayed and then cancelled.

汤姆的航班延误了,然后被取消了。

First we'll eat, and then we'll go.

我们先吃饭,然后去。

If you're wrong, then I'm wrong, too.

如果你錯了,那麼我也錯了。

If you're tired, then go to bed!

你若累了,就去睡個覺。

Tom comes here every now and then.

汤姆常来这里。

Then how about this: 1500 a month.

那就这样,一个月1500。

"Then I don't want it," I reply.

“那不要了,”我回答。

I didn't know what to do then.

那時我不知道該怎麼辦。

I feel sad every now and then.

- 我常常覺得悲傷。
- 我不時地覺得難過。

If you understand, then do it properly.

懂了就正确做。

Every now and then we do that.

我们有时会做。

And then they asked, well if your eggs sat in your refrigerator for six weeks and then

然后再问,如果鸡蛋在冰箱里放了六个礼拜,

First acknowledge, then deny – one for and one against – and then you are in a powerful position.

先肯定后否定,一正一反,就分外有力量。

If you want to go, then go. If you don't want to, then it's no big deal.

如果你想去,就去好了。如果你不想去,那也没什么大不了的。

Borrow and return, then you can borrow again. Borrow and don't return, and then the borrowing gets difficult.

有借有还,再借不难。有借不还,再借就难。

I will ask him about it tomorrow, then.

那我明天会问他的。

A good idea occurred to me just then.

我剛想到了一個好主意。

He told me that he was busy then.

他告诉我他那时很忙。

You say something and then you do another.

你说一样,做一样。

Just then, a bright idea occurred to me.

恰在那时,我想出了一个好办法。

If there's no solution, then there's no problem.

- 如果没有解决方法,那就没有问题。
- 沒有解決的方法,也就不會有問題。

If it’s sold out, then just forget it.

要是卖完了,就算了。

Wait for her to return then ask her.

等她回来的时候问问她。

Tom could only understand a little French then.

那个时候汤姆只会一点点法语。

He finished the steak, then ordered another portion.

他吃完肉排又点了一份。

If it gives milk, then its your mother.

有奶便是娘

- I wish you had told me the truth then.
- I wish that you had told me the truth then.

但願你那時候就告訴我真相。

- "What you said is wrong." "Then what should I say?"
- "You said it wrong." "How do I say it then?"

“你说得不对” “那怎么说呢?”

It wasn't until then that I felt really frightened.

直到那時我才真正感到害怕。

He comes to visit us every now and then.

他偶爾會來看我們。

If you see a mistake, then please correct it.

如果你发现错误,那就请你纠正它。

If this sentence is true, then Germany borders China.

如果这句话是真的,那么德国与中国接壤。

If he is innocent, then his wife is guilty.

如果他是清白的,那他妻子就有罪。

I haven't gotten any messages from him since then.

从那以后,我再也没有他的音信了。

If you don't like it, then don't eat it.

要是你不喜欢,就别吃。

I see him in the library now and then.

有时我会在图书馆看见他。

If you bite me, then I'll bite you, too.

你如果咬我,我也要咬你。

- So what?
- Then what?
- Yeah, and?
- So?
- So, what?

那又怎樣?

Only then did he realize he had been deceived.

直到那时,他才意识到他已经上当受骗。