Translation of "We'd" in Chinese

0.006 sec.

Examples of using "We'd" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

We'd better talk.

我们谈谈比较好。

- I knew that we'd be late.
- I knew we'd be late.

我知道我们会迟到。

So we'd better stay home.

所以我們還是留在家中吧。

We'd better wake Tom up.

我们最好叫醒汤姆。

We'd better leave her alone.

我们最好让她一个人待着。

We'd like another bottle of wine.

我們想再來一瓶葡萄酒。

We'd like to have some wine.

我们想要红酒。

We'd better get a move on.

我们最好快点(走/做)。

- Nobody would've gotten hurt if we'd been more careful.
- Nobody would have gotten hurt if we'd been more careful.
- No one would've gotten hurt if we'd been more careful.

如果当时候我们更小心点, 没有人会受伤了。

I think we'd better sing that English song!

我們不如唱那首英語歌吧!

It's getting late, so we'd better get going.

有点儿晚了,我们该走了。

I never thought we'd end up like this.

我没有想到我们会这样分手。

- I don't think we'd have any chance of winning.
- I don't think that we'd have any chance of winning.

我认为我们没有机会赢。

After the exam we compared the answers we'd written.

考试后,我们对了一下写的答案。

We'd still never been to a Chinese person's wedding.

我们还从来没参加过中国人的婚礼呢。

We'd like to order 18 tonnes of olive oil.

我们要订18吨橄榄油。

If God did not exist, we'd have to invent him.

如果神不存在的话,我们就不得不创造出神。

- We'd better call the police.
- We should call the police.

- 我們應該叫警察來。
- 我们该报警。

- We had better sit down here.
- We'd better sit down here.

我们还是在这里坐下吧。

We are so busy we'd take any help we could get.

我們忙得不可開交。

Eh? We said we'd go to the park? I didn't realise.

啊?我们说过要去公园吗?我没有印象。

- I'd like to reconfirm my reservation.
- We'd like to confirm our reservations.

我想重新确认和你的预约。

If we'd arrived ten minutes earlier, we would've made it onto the plane.

要是我们早十分钟到的话,我们就能赶上飞机了。

- We would like you to join our company.
- We'd like you to join our company.

我们希望你能加入我们的公司。

Everyone knows that he's no saint. By defending him, we'd be accepting and encouraging his views.

大家都知道他不是什么小神。保护他就等于赞同和支持他的行为。

- None of this would have been necessary if we had followed Tom's advice.
- None of this would've been necessary if we'd followed Tom's advice.
- None of this would have been necessary if we'd followed Tom's advice.

如果我们照了汤姆的话去做这一切都是没必要的。

- I think we had better wait another thirty minutes.
- I think we had better wait for another 30 minutes.
- I think we'd better wait for another thirty minutes.
- I think we'd better wait another thirty minutes.

我想我們還是再多等三十分鐘吧。

"Let's go to the movies at seven." "Is it all right if we go at seven thirty?" "I'm worried that we'd be late if we do."

“我们七点去看电影吧。” “七点半可以吗?” “如果那样,我担心我们会迟到。”