Translation of "But" in Chinese

0.015 sec.

Examples of using "But" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

But add soap…

但是加上肥皂...

- But the coffee's not good.
- But coffee is not good.
- But the coffee isn't tasty.

但是咖啡不好喝。

- But I don't have money.
- But I have no money.
- But I don't have any money.

但是,我沒有錢。

- But I don't have money.
- But I have no money.

- 但是,我沒有錢。
- 但我沒錢。

But I wasn't afraid.

但我没有害怕。

But you like it!

但你喜欢!

She cannot but laugh.

她忍不住笑了。

But he was lucky.

但是他很幸運。

But you're not there.

但你不在那裡。

He aimed, but missed.

他瞄准了,却没命中。

But it's too expensive!

可是太贵了!

Pardon all but thyself.

嚴以律己, 寬以待人。

But it smells strange.

但它聞起來很奇怪。

But you have kids.

- 但是您有孩子。
- 但是你有孩子。

- You are nothing but a student.
- You're nothing but a student.

你只不過是一個學生。

Rousseau was mad but influential; Hume was sane but had no followers.

盧梭是瘋狂的, 但有影響力; 休謨是理智的, 但沒有追隨者。

- He's rich, but he isn't happy.
- He's rich, but he's not happy.

虽然他很有钱,但他不幸福。

- He likes mathematics, but I don't.
- He likes math, but I don't.

他喜欢数学,但我不喜欢。

- Tom wants children, but Mary doesn't.
- Tom wants kids, but Mary doesn't.

汤姆想要孩子,但玛丽不想。

- She is poor, but she looks happy.
- She is poor, but happy.

她很窮,但卻很快樂。

But he needed a job.

但他需要一份工作。

He did nothing but cry.

他只是哭。

I'm sorry, but it's impossible.

我很抱歉, 但它是不可能的。

Yes, but she just left.

是的,但她刚离开。

But I don't want to.

但是,我不要。

But the coffee isn't tasty.

但是咖啡不好喝。

But nobody can help me.

但是没人帮得了我。

But the coffee's not good.

- 但这咖啡并不好。
- 就是咖啡不好。

Beauty is but skin deep.

美貌只是表面性的东西。

She eats nothing but vegetables.

她只吃蔬菜。

He's smart, but not wise.

即使他有些小聪明,但是他并不智慧。

But it wasn't over yet.

事情可还没完。

I have but one wish.

我只有一个心愿。

But I want a car.

但我想要一部車。

She is poor, but happy.

她很窮,但卻很快樂。

- I refuse.
- But I refuse.

我拒绝。

Tom couldn't help but smile.

汤姆帮不了,只能笑笑。

But the possibility seems unlikely.

但是这个可能性看起来是不太可能的。

She does nothing but complain.

她什麼都不做只會抱怨。

It's possible, but not probable.

可以,但可能性不大

I know nothing but this.

除了这个我什么也不知道。

She is rich, but unfortunate.

她很有錢卻很不幸。

- Pardon me, but that is my racket.
- Pardon me, but that's my racket.

抱歉,这是我的球拍。

- I am a student, but he isn't.
- I'm a student, but he isn't.

我是個學生,但他不是。

- I tried, but I did not succeed.
- I tried, but I didn't succeed.

我試了,但我沒有成功。

- Tom's good, but not good enough.
- Tom is good, but not good enough.

汤姆好,但不够好。

- He's English, but lives in India.
- He's an Englishman, but lives in India.

他是英國人, 但是他住在印度。

- Father can swim, but Mother cannot.
- My father can swim, but my mother can't.

我父亲会游泳但我母亲不会。

- She always looked, but never was, happy.
- She always looked happy, but never was.

她總是看起來很快樂,但實際上從來不快樂。

- Tom looked around, but saw no one.
- Tom looked around, but didn't see anyone.

Tom看了看周圍,但沒看到任何人。

- I intended to go, but forgot to.
- I wanted to go, but I forgot.

我本来想走的,但后来忘了。

- It's not a road, but a path.
- It isn't a road, but a path.

它不是一條路,而是一條小徑。

Credit cards are useful but dangerous.

信用卡很有用,但也有风险。

But no man could help me.

但是没人帮得了我。

But his friends call him Ken.

但他的朋友都叫他做 Ken。

I could see nothing but fog.

除了雾我什么都看不见。

But I was always too lazy.

但我一直都太懒了。

Her apology was nothing but show.

她的道歉都是假的。

Excuse me, but I feel sick.

不好意思,但我有点恶心。

Two's company, but three's a crowd.

兩人成伴,三人不歡。

She is nothing but a child.

她只是個小孩而已。

My brother is small but strong.

我哥哥雖然矮小可是很強壯。

My mother did nothing but weep.

我的母亲只是默默地哭泣。

He does nothing but read comics.

他什麼都不做只是看漫畫。

You can swim, but I can't.

你會游泳,我卻不會。

She's a girl, but she's brave.

她是個女孩,但她勇敢。

He likes mathematics, but I don't.

他喜欢数学,但我不喜欢。

I listened, but I heard nothing.

我听了,但什么也没听到。

She did nothing but look around.

她什麼也不做,只是袖手旁觀。

Sure, but let's eat dinner first.

好的,但我们先吃晚饭吧。

You're still young, but not permanently.

你还年轻,可是没有永久。

But your function isn't Lipschitz continuous!

可是你的函数不符合利普希茨条件!