Translation of "Add" in Chinese

0.010 sec.

Examples of using "Add" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

Add meat.

加肉。

But add soap…

但是加上肥皂...

Add the onion.

加洋葱。

Don't add annotations.

请勿加注释。

Add a little milk.

加点牛奶。

Add up these figures.

请把这些数字合计一下。

- Add a tiny pinch of salt.
- Add a pinch of salt.

加一丁點鹽。

Please add up the bill.

請確認帳單。

These figures don't add up.

这些数字总数不符。

This just doesn't add up!

没道理是这样的啊!

I didn't add this sentence.

我没有添加这句句子。

Don't add too much salt.

别放太多盐。

I'll add the finishing touch.

我将增加画龙点睛的功能。

- Shall we add a bit more salt?
- Should we add a little more salt?

我们多加一点盐?

Add a bit of sugar, please.

请给我加点糖。

They add pictures to their album.

他们在相册里面加了些图片。

Don't add sentences from copyrighted sources.

请勿由享有版权的来源添加句子。

Add salt and pepper to taste.

按口味加鹽和胡椒粉。

I add a few finishing touches.

我加上一些最後的潤飾。

- I have nothing else to add to that.
- I don't have anything else to add.

我无话可说。

You should add those sentences to Tatoeba.

你應該把那些句子添加到Tatoeba上。

Add the natural yoghurt and soya milk.

加一些天然酸奶和豆浆。

Please add my name to the list.

- 請把我的名字加在名單上。
- 請在名單上加上我的名字。

Add water and mix to a firm dough.

加水,和成一个结实的面团。

It is easy to add 5 to 10.

5加10很简单。

I needed to add water to my aquarium.

我需要往我的鱼缸里加水。

I have nothing to add on my part.

我沒有任何意見。

Add two to three, and you get five.

三加二會得到五

The tea is too strong. Add some water.

茶太濃了,加點水吧。

If you add 3 to 3, you get 6.

三加三等於六。

Add a little more milk to my tea, please.

请再在我的茶里加点牛奶。

All these things serve to add to our happiness.

所有这些都有助于增加我们的幸福。

Add rice wine before cooking to remove the unpleasant odour.

烧的时候加黄酒把腥味去掉。

What do you have to add to 17 to get 60?

你要在17上加多少才能得到60?

Add the honey, lemon juice, chopped almonds and the chopped apples.

加入蜂蜜,檸檬汁,切碎的杏仁和切碎的蘋果。

Is there anything you want to add to what I just said?

我刚才说的内容,你想补充么?

People there decorate their homes with potted flowers to add to the festival atmosphere.

為了增添節日的氣氛 ,那裡的人用盆栽裝飾他們的家。

Why do people add simple and common sentences such as "hello", "how are you", etc.?

为什么这些人总添加诸如“你好”,“你怎么样?”这样的常见短句?

- You can add sentences that you do not know how to translate. Perhaps someone else will know!
- You can add sentences that you do not know how to translate. Perhaps someone else will know.

你可以添加你不知道怎么翻译的句子,或许别人会知道。

You can add sentences that you do not know how to translate. Perhaps someone else will know.

你可以添加你不知道怎么翻译的句子,或许别人会知道。

Let's find sentences with new vocabulary on this topic, add them to the following list: _____; and translate them.

讓我們找關於這一主題有新單字的句子,將其添加到下面的列表:_____;並翻譯它們。

Use interrogative pronouns to rewrite the sentences below; if you need to, you can add or remove a few words.

用疑问代词表任指格式改写下面的句子,根据需要可以增加或者减少一些词语。

You have added a comment, not a translation. To add a translation, click on the «あ→а» icon above the sentence.

您已添加了評論,而不是一個翻譯。要添加一個翻譯,點擊這句話上面的«あ→а»圖標。

FSI officer: "Sir, there is a website where ANYONE can add a sentence in a foreign language!". FSI president: "What?! Bomb them!".

FSI人員:"長官,有一個網站,任何人都可以加上一個外國語言的句子!"。FSI主席:"什麼? 炸掉他們!"。