Translation of "Kid" in Chinese

0.008 sec.

Examples of using "Kid" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

Don't kid yourself.

不要欺骗你自己。

Don't kid around.

別開玩笑了。

- Tom is a smart kid.
- Tom is a clever kid.

汤姆是聪明的孩子。

Kid, don't touch the mirror!

孩子,不要碰那面鏡子!

Tom is a clever kid.

汤姆是聪明的孩子。

Yanni is a spoiled kid.

燕妮是个被宠坏的孩子。

We had a kid just last year.

就在去年我們有了一個孩子。

- Don't pull my leg!
- Don't kid me!

- 不要拉我的腿!
- 不要耍我!

The kid is playing on the lawn

孩子們在草地上玩耍。

Let Grandma take care of the kid.

把小孩寄託給奶奶養。

The kid is clanging away with his toy.

這個孩子正在鏗鏗鏘鏘地玩著他的玩具。

My mother died when I was a kid.

我很小的时候,我母亲就去世了。

Tom's task is to teach the kid horse riding.

汤姆的任务是教孩子骑马。

I had chicken pox when I was a kid.

我小时候发水痘。

I'm a kid who watches a lot of TV.

我酷爱电视。

He used to collect beetles when he was a kid.

小时候他曾经收集过昆虫。

- I can't believe that you were the smartest kid in your class.
- I can't believe you were the smartest kid in your class.

我不敢相信你是你们班里面最聪明的孩子。

- Don't treat me like a child.
- Don't treat me like a kid.

不要把我当孩子一样对待。

- You are a good boy.
- You're a good kid.
- You're a good boy.

你是个好男孩。

When I heard that song, it reminded me of when I was a kid.

我聽到那首歌時,它讓我想起了我小的時候。

- Don't pull my leg!
- Don't kid me!
- Don't mess me around!
- Don't make fun of me!

不要耍我!

- I always got up early in my childhood.
- I always got up early when I was a kid.

我小時總是很早起床。

That 'Ayumi' kid, only 13 but has performed in movies and theatres as a child actor since she was five.

那個叫做亜弓的孩子,你別看她才十三歲,她五歲的時候就成了童星,在電影和舞台劇中演出了。

- Tom was a little overweight when he was a kid.
- Tom was a little overweight when he was a child.

湯姆在小时候有點超重。

- I had a happy childhood.
- I really had an enjoyable childhood.
- I had such fun times when I was a kid.

我的童年很快乐。

- I'm not kidding.
- I am not kidding.
- I kid you not.
- I'm not joking.
- I'm not kidding around.
- I'm not kidding you.

我不开玩笑。

- He is but a child.
- He is just a kid.
- He is only a child.
- He is just a child.
- He is merely a child.

他不过是个孩子。

I'd send my kid out on his own for a while if I were you. A few hard knocks at this point might do him some good.

換了是我,就會要孩子自己一個人去遊歷一下。他現在這個年紀,吃一點苦是好的。

I used to watch this anime a lot when I was a kid, but I can't quite remember what happened to the hero in the final episode.

這部動畫小時候經常看,但最後主角變得如何,已經忘得差不多了

- He is but a child.
- He is a mere child.
- He is nothing but a child.
- He is just a kid.
- He is only a child.
- He is just a child.
- He is merely a child.

他不过是个孩子。