Translation of "Way" in Chinese

0.014 sec.

Examples of using "Way" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

"No way!" "Way."

“没门儿!”“有。”

- No way!
- No way.

- 不可能!
- 没门!

- No way!
- No way.
- Impossible.

不可能!

"No way!" "Yes, yes way."

“没门儿!” “有的,有门儿。”

No way.

不可能。

No way!

没门!

Should I go this way, or that way?

我该走这条路,还是那条路?

- No way!
- Impossible!

- 不可能!
- 没门!

That's the way.

是这样的。

- You are in my way.
- You're in my way.

你擋住了我的路。

She went that way.

她從那邊離開。

There is one way.

有个办法。

You're way too drunk.

你喝多了。

This is way better.

这样好多了。

I'm on my way.

我这就上路。

- No way!
- Absolutely not!

- 这不可能!
- 不可能!
- 没门!

Do it your own way if you don't like my way.

如果你不喜歡我的方法,就用你自己的方法去做吧。

- I like the way you smile.
- I like your way of smiling.

我喜歡你笑得樣子。

- Tell her I'm on my way.
- Tell him I'm on my way.

告诉他我在路上。

The simplest way is often the best way to solve a problem.

解决问题最简便的方法往往是最好的办法。

You get in my way?

你挡我路?

Which way is the beach?

去海滩走哪条路?

Round trip or one-way?

往返还是单程?

Say it in another way.

换种方式说。

The investigation is under way.

相關調查正在進行中。

Which way is Central Park?

中央公園在哪個方向?

- It can't be!
- No way!

这不可能!

Nothing is going his way.

什么都没按他的路子走。

There's no way to win.

沒有辦法贏。

That's the way it is.

就是这样的。

There's no way to know.

沒有辦法知道。

Let's do it this way.

这样做吧。

The way we do things?

直到这些成为人们日常的一部分

I have tried every way.

我用尽了所有方法。

There's no other way in.

没有其他入口了。

Which way should we go?

我们应该往哪个方向走?

Round trip? Only one-way.

往返吗?是单程。

I'll show you the way.

我會為你帶路。

Am I in your way?

我妨碍着你吗?

- By the way, what is your address?
- By the way, what's your address?

对了,你的地址是什么?

- You're doing it the wrong way.
- You are doing it the wrong way.

你這樣做是錯的。

Be careful not to drive the wrong way on a one-way street.

小心不要在单行道逆向行驶。

- Be careful on your way back home.
- Be careful on the way home.

回家的路上注意安全。

- Buy some milk on your way home.
- Buy milk on your way home.

回来的路上买点牛奶。

- This is the only way out.
- This is the only exit.
- This isn't the only way out.
- It's the only way out.

那是唯一的出路。

- There's no way off the island.
- There's no way to get off the island.

沒有辦法離開這個島。

- I met him on my way home.
- On my way home, I met him.

我在回家的路上遇到了他。

- He was doubtful about which way to take.
- He was uncertain about which way to go.
- He wasn't sure which way to go.

他很困惑该走哪条路。

I like the way you walk.

我喜欢你走路的方式。

I think it's the best way.

我想那是最好的方法。

You have a way with women.

你对女人有一套。

He might have lost his way.

他可能已經迷失了。

Either way I don't like him.

不管怎么样,我不喜欢他。

Those chairs are in the way.

那些椅子擋住了去路。

He may have lost his way.

他可能迷路了。

He never gave way to temptation.

他從來不向誘惑低頭。

Don't look at me that way.

不要这样看我。

Don't worry, we're on our way.

别着急,我们马上就来。

Let me go my own way.

让我走自己的路。

That's just the way it is.

那就这样吧。

Tom is on his way here.

湯姆正在來這里。

I like your way of thinking.

我喜歡你思考的方法。

Tell her I'm on my way.

告诉她我在路上。

I like the way you talk.

我喜欢你说话的方式。

This is definitely the best way.

这一定是最好的方法 。

That club is way too big.

这个俱乐部太大了。

He works in his own way.

他用他自己的方式工作。

Ah, can you come this way?

哦,这儿你能走吗?

Ask him the way to station.

问他去火车站的路。

He would have his own way.

他有他自己的做法。

My way is action not words.

我的做法是要行动不要空话。

She always gets her own way.

她總是隨心所欲。

- It can't be!
- No way!
- Impossible!

不可能!

His way of speaking annoys me.

他說話的方式讓我很不好受。