Translation of "Act" in Chinese

0.010 sec.

Examples of using "Act" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

- Think before you act!
- Think before you act.

三思而後行!

They didn't act quickly.

他们没有立刻行动。

Now is the time to act.

现在是行动的时候了。

Don't act like you know me.

不要像你認識我。

This is not a fair act.

这种做法极不公平。

I'll act as a guide for you.

我为你充当导游。

Children want to act like grown-ups.

孩子想和大人一样表现。

Time is short, we must act NOW.

時間不多,我們必須馬上行動。

My uncle had me act as a translator.

我叔叔讓我擔任翻譯。

It is imperative for you to act at once.

- 你必须马上行动。
- 您必须马上行动。

We should always act in obedience to the law.

我們無論如何也應該遵守法律。

He must be a gentleman to act that way.

这样的举止只可能是个绅士。

He was detected in the very act of stealing.

他在行竊的時後被發現。

His brazen act of defiance almost cost him his life.

他怀疑的无耻行为差点要了他的命。

You say one thing and then act just the opposite.

你说一套做一套。

To forgive others is an act of kindness to yourself.

原諒別人就是善待自己。

- Now is the time for action.
- Now is the time to act.

现在是行动的时候了。

You are old enough to know better than to act like that.

你夠大了知道不要那樣做。

He tried to act cheerfully, but we all knew how sad he felt.

他试图表现得很愉快,但我们都知道他有多悲伤。

- Forgiving others is a kind deed to yourself.
- To forgive others is an act of kindness to yourself.

原諒別人就是善待自己。

All human beings are born free and equal. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

人人生而自由,在尊嚴和權利上一律平等。 他們賦有理性和良心,並應以兄弟關係的精神相對待。

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

人人生而自由,尊嚴和權利平等。他們賦有理性和良知,應以弟兄之情互相對待。

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.

一個人就算不吃肉,也可以健健康康的生活。所以人殺生、吃肉,只不過是為了滿足自己的口腹之慾而已。這種行為是不道德的。