Translation of "Intended" in Chinese

0.007 sec.

Examples of using "Intended" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

That was exactly what she intended.

这正是她的本意。

I had intended to go there.

我本來打算去那裡。

She intended to become an actress.

她打算成為一名演員。

I intended to have finished the work.

我假装已完成工作.

I intended to go, but forgot to.

我本来想走的,但后来忘了。

Tom knew what Mary intended to do.

湯姆知道瑪麗想做甚麼。

I had intended to go shopping this afternoon.

我这个下午本来想去逛街。

There was no malice intended in what she said.

她的话没有恶意。

He intended to reexamine the case from the beginning.

他打算從頭開始重新審查這個案件。

We intended to let you in on the secret.

我们图谋告诉你那个秘密。

The word you use depends on your intended meaning.

你所说的话取决于你的本意。

I intended to go with her, but I was too busy.

我本打算跟她一起去,可是我太忙了。

We actually intended to go to the beach tomorrow, but it's expected to rain.

我们本来准备明天去海边的,但是预计明天有雨。

- I intended to go, but forgot to.
- I wanted to go, but I forgot.

我本来想走的,但后来忘了。

This book is intended for students who do not speak Japanese as a native language.

這本書是打算給不以日語為母語的學生所使用的。

- That wasn't my intention.
- I didn't mean it.
- It was not my intention.
- That wasn't my intent.
- That wasn't what I intended.
- It wasn't my intention.

- 那不是我的本意。
- 这不是我的初衷。

- I didn't mean that.
- That's not what I meant.
- This isn't what I had in mind.
- It's not what I had in mind.
- I didn't mind it.
- That isn't what I intended.

我不是这个意思。