Translation of "You've" in Chinese

0.008 sec.

Examples of using "You've" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

- You've won!
- You've won.

- 你赢!
- 您赢!
- 你们赢!

You've won!

你赢!

- You've gone too far!
- You've gone too far.

你太过分了。

- You've been creating problems.
- You've been causing problems.

你一直在制造麻烦。

You've been had.

- 你受骗了。
- 你们被骗了。
- 您被骗了。

You've come back?

- 你回来了吗?
- 妳回來了嗎?

You've overdone it.

你太过分了。

You've been deceived.

你被騙了。

You've done it!

您做啦!

You've made progress.

你进步了。

You've defeated him.

你打败了他。

You've grown up.

你长大了。

- You've got to be joking.
- You've got to be joking!

你一定是开玩笑!

- You tried.
- You've tried.

你试过了。

You've never been happy.

你从来没有快乐过。

You've made a mistake.

你犯了个错误。

You've got to apologize.

你應該道歉。

You've definitely gotten stronger.

你肯定比以前强壮。

You've been well lately?

最近还好么?

You've been very good.

你一向来都很好。

You've improved your English.

你的英語已有所改善。

You've finished your work.

你的工作都完成了。

You've done a lot.

你做了很多。

You've arrived very early.

你來得很早。

You've got two books?

你有两本书吗?

- You've put on weight, haven't you?
- You've gained weight, haven't you?

你的體重增加了,不是嗎?

- You've got a lot of willpower.
- You've got a strong will.

你的意志力很強。

You've done a perfect job.

你做了一项完美的工作。

You've set a bad example.

你做了个坏榜样。

You've given me good advice.

你給了我很好的建議。

You've disappointed me a lot.

你太让我失望了。

I've heard you've been sick.

我听说你病了。

Call me once you've arrived.

到了给我打电话。

You've lost weight, haven't you?

你减肥了,不是么?

You've got to be certain.

你必须要肯定。

You've told Tom, haven't you?

你告诉汤姆了,没有吗?

You've walked into a trap.

你自投罗网了。

You've tired yourself out today!

这下搞得你今天累死了!

You've become old and stubborn.

你变得又老又倔。

- It's improved.
- You've gotten better.

它有改善了。

You've got a great memory.

- 你的记性很好。
- 你的記憶力很好。

You've got to wake up.

你必須醒醒。

You've gained weight, haven't you?

你的體重增加了,不是嗎?

You've hurt me a lot.

你把我傷透了。

You've done it very well.

你干得很好。

- You've gone too far!
- You have gone too far.
- You've gone too far.

你太过分了。

You've got a lot of guts.

你膽子很大。

I really appreciate what you've done.

我真的很感激你所做的一切。

- You've come back?
- Have you returned?

妳回來了嗎?

You've fallen in love with me?

你愛上了我嗎?

I think you've done this before.

我想你以前做过这个。

You've invited your friends as well?

你也邀请你的朋友了吗?

I don't believe you've met him.

我不相信你已經遇到了他。

I know everything that you've done.

我知道你做的所有事。

Tom, you've got to get up.

湯姆,你必須起床了。

You've had a very restless night.

你度过了很不安宁的一夜。

- You've won!
- You win!
- You won!

你赢!

You've cut my hair too short.

你把我的头发剪得太短了。

You've got a one-track mind.

你有个死脑筋。

You've put on weight, haven't you?

你的體重增加了,不是嗎?

You've done good work so far.

你目前做了很好。

You've put your hat on backwards.

你把帽子戴反了。

You've already given me enough money.

你已经给了我足够多的钱。

- You have already eaten the cake.
- You've already had cake.
- You've already eaten the cake.

你已经把蛋糕吃了。

- I know that you've been telling the truth.
- I know you've been telling the truth.

我知道你说实话。

- You have got to be joking!
- You've got to be kidding.
- You've got to be joking.

你一定是开玩笑!

- I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
- I think you've mistaken me for somebody else.

我想你將我認成別人了。

Does Father know you've broken his watch?

老爸知道你弄坏了他的手表吗?

You look like you've seen a ghost!

你看起来像是见鬼了。

But you've never told me about this!

可是你从来没告诉过我。

You've gotta get over there right now.

你必需马上去那儿。

I hear you've got a new girlfriend.

听说你有新女朋友了。

There you go, you've now finished college.

您看,您把大学读完了。

I've got something you've got to see.

我有个东西您该看看。

You've never had a girlfriend, have you?

你从没有女朋友,不是么?

You've got a great sense of humor.

你有很好的幽默感。

I hear you've already contacted the broker.

听说您已经跟中介公司联系过了。

I can't deny it. You've got style.

我不能否认,你很有型。

You've got something stuck in your teeth.

牙齿卡了点东西。

- I hear you have been sick.
- I hear you've been sick.
- I hear that you've been sick.

聽說你病了。

You've got to learn to hold your tongue.

你應該學著閉上你的嘴。