Translation of "We've" in Chinese

0.019 sec.

Examples of using "We've" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

We've found her.

我们找到她了。

We've been tricked.

我们被耍了。

We've made mistakes.

我们犯错了。

We've forgiven you.

我们已经原谅你了。

We've already met.

我們早就認識了。

We've been warned.

我们被警告过了。

We've been here before.

这里我们以前来过。

We've been watching you.

我们在看着你。

We've got a situation.

我们有情况了。

We've ordered Chinese food.

我们点了中餐。

We've just finished breakfast.

我們剛剛吃完了早飯。

We've done everything possible.

- 我们尽力了。
- 我们已竭尽所能。

We've had it analyzed.

我们已经将它做了分析。

We've got another problem.

我們又遇上問題了。

We've not done well.

我们没有做好。

- We've still got some loo roll.
- We've still got some loo paper.

我們還有衛生紙。

We've got what we need.

我們得到了我們想要的。

We've decided to remain silent.

我們決定要保持沉默。

- Here we are.
- We've arrived.

我們已經到了。

- We've arrived.
- We have arrived.

我們已經到了。

We've sent the invitations yesterday.

我们昨天发出了邀请。

We've lost 3 to 0.

我们0比3输了。

We've already partied all night.

我们已经开了一整夜的派对了。

We've had this discussion before.

我們以前討論過。

We've got it figured out.

我们想通了。

We've got lots of time.

我們有很多時間。

Tell her where we've gone.

告诉她我们去了哪里。

We've got nothing to lose.

我们没有什么可以失去的。

We've got plenty of time.

我們有充足的時間。

We've got to have determination.

我們要下決心了。

- I don't think we've been introduced.
- I don't think that we've been introduced.

我们之前没有见过吧。

- We've made a lot of progress today.
- We've made a lot of improvements today.

今天我们取得了很多进步。

We've been living here since July.

從七月開始我們一直住在這裡。

These are the decisions we've made.

这些就是我们做出的决定。

We've been married for five years.

我們已經結婚五年了。

We've been going out three months.

我們外出了三個月。

We've arrived pretty quickly, haven't we?

我们很快就到这儿了,不是吗?

We've spent too much time here.

我們在這裡花了太多時間。

- We've forgiven you.
- We forgave you.

我们已经原谅你了。

We've never had this problem before.

我們從前從沒有過這個問題。

We've seen all-round improvements lately.

近来各方面都有所改进。

We've been married for 30 years.

我們結婚已經有三十年了。

- We missed you.
- We've missed you.

我們想你。

- We found her.
- We've found her.

我们找到她了。

We've decided not to fire you.

我们决定不开除你。

We've had a most delightful day.

我們過了最愉快的一天。

We've had complaints from our neighbors.

我们被邻居投诉了。

- We lost it.
- We've lost them.
- We've lost her.
- We lost her.
- We lost them.

- 我们失去了它。
- 我們失去他們了。

We've really got to step on it.

我们真的得加紧步伐了。

- We have no time.
- We've no time.

我们没时间。

Here are the decisions we've come to.

这些就是我们做出的决定。

Tatoeba: We've got sentences older than you.

Tatoeba:我们这里有的句子比您岁数还大。

We've got to get you some help.

我们不得不给你一点帮助了

We've always been very good fuck buddies.

我們一直是很好的炮友。

We've got to get her to bed.

我们得让她睡觉。

We've already prepared for the millennium bug.

我們已經準備好應付千年蟲。

We've had no word from Brian yet.

我们还没有收到布莱恩的来信。

We've made a lot of progress today.

今天我们取得了很多进步。

We've got to start thinking about recycling.

我們必須開始考慮回收。

We've become a mockery to the whole village.

我们成了整个村庄的笑柄。

We've got to get you out of here.

我們必須把你带走。

We've been asked to not do this anymore.

我们被要求不再这么做。

We've gone to the park to take photos.

我们去公园拍照了。

We've only corresponded and never met in person.

我们只是书信联系,没有直接见过面。

We've really been missing him since he left.

他走后,我们都很想念他。

Lately, we've entered the dog days of summer.

近来进入三伏天了。

We've been waiting for hours, but he hasn't come.

我们等了好几个小时,但他没来。

I think we've found what we were looking for.

我認為我們找到我們正在找的東西了。

There isn't this ability to do what we've done.

他们没有能力做到我们做到的事情

We've got to do something about this problem soon.

我们要快点处理这问题。

We've been having strange weather the past few years.

這幾年的天氣很反常。

We've been matched up with some strong teams this year.

我們今年和不少強隊交過手。

He is the very man that we've been looking for.

他就是我們一直要找的那一個人。

- We've only got one chance.
- We have only one chance.

我们只有一次机会。

- We still have a chance.
- We've still got a chance.

我們還有次機會。

Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you!

你去哪了?我們到處在找你。

Remind me again what we've been discussing up to now?

到现在为止我们讨论什么来着?

We've come to the conclusion that this is a true story.

我們的結論就是,那個傳言是真的。

We've received a lot of applications in answer to our advertisements.

我們已經收到了很多回應我們廣告的申請。

- We've ordered Chinese food.
- We ordered Chinese food.
- We ordered Chinese.

我们点了中餐。

- We've sent the invitations yesterday.
- We sent out the invitations yesterday.

我们昨天发出了邀请。

- We have already won this battle.
- We've already won this battle.

我們已經贏得了這場戰鬥。