Translation of "Nor" in Chinese

0.247 sec.

Examples of using "Nor" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

Nor am I.

我也不是。

I neither drink nor smoke.

我既不抽烟又不喝酒。

She's neither rich nor famous.

她既没钱,也不出名。

- Nor am I.
- Me neither.

- 我也不是。
- 我也不。

My father neither drinks nor smokes.

我爸爸既不喝酒也不抽烟。

My father neither smokes nor drinks.

- 我爸爸不吸煙、不喝酒。
- 我的父親不抽菸也不喝酒。

He likes neither baseball nor football.

他既不喜欢棒球,又不喜欢足球。

I have neither time nor money.

我沒有時間,也沒有錢。

Neither Tom nor I did that.

汤姆和我都没有那么做。

I don't know, nor do I care.

我不知道,也不想知道。

I'm neither an Athenian nor a Greek.

我既不是雅典人也不是希腊人。

I can speak neither English nor Spanish.

我不會說英文,也不會說西班牙文。

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

我即不能确认也不能否定。

I can speak neither French nor German.

我不会说法语,也不会说德语。

No love is foul nor prison fair.

沒有骯髒的愛情, 也沒有美麗的監獄。

Neither Tom nor Mary will do that.

湯姆和瑪麗都不會做那件事。

- I can not go, nor do I want to.
- I can't go, nor do I want to.

我去不了,也不想去。

I can't go, nor do I want to.

我去不了,也不想去。

- Nor can I.
- I can't do it either.

我也不會做。

Neither students nor teachers should ever stop learning.

不管是学生还是老师,两个都必须不停地学习下去。

You are not to blame, nor is he.

不該怪你,也不該怪他。

We had neither known nor heard about it.

我们既不知道而又没听到过这件事。

Neither Tom nor Mary has found anything valuable.

汤姆和玛丽都没有发现什么有价值的东西

Neither Tom nor Mary has been losing weight.

汤姆和玛丽减肥都没减下来。

Neither Tom nor Mary has a swimming pool.

汤姆和玛丽都没有游泳池。

Maria knew neither his name nor his phone number.

瑪莉亞既不知道他的名字,也不知道他的電話號碼。

I don't know her, nor do I want to.

我不认识她,也不想认识。

It's good now; neither too heavy nor too light.

现在正好,不重也不轻。

A complete intransitive verb takes neither complement nor object.

一个完完全全的不及物动词既没有补语,又没有宾语。

I can't read French, nor can I speak it.

我既不会看法语,又不会说。

I do not know how to read nor write.

我不知道如何读或写。

Neither Tom nor Mary has a very good memory.

汤姆和玛丽的记忆都不好。

- She is neither in the kitchen nor in the living room.
- She's neither in the kitchen nor in the living room.

她不在廚房裏,也不在客廳裏。

There never was a good war nor a bad peace.

战争永远谈不上好,和平永远谈不上坏。

I have neither seen nor heard of such a thing.

我没见过也没听过这样的事。

A mathematical truth is neither simple nor complicated; it is.

数学真理既不简单,也不复杂,它存在着。

- Nor am I.
- Me neither.
- Neither am I.
- Neither do I.

- 我也不。
- 我也沒。
- 我也不要。

- Neither Mary nor John can swim.
- Mary and John both can't swim.

玛丽和约翰两人都不会游泳。

No hobby is as cheap as reading, nor provides such long lasting enjoyment.

没有任何娱乐像阅读这般廉价,也没有任何愉悦像阅读这般持久。

There has never been a savior nor an immortal emperor to rely on.

从来就没有什么救世主, 也不靠神仙皇帝!

He did not sacrifice his life, nor did he sell out his organization.

他没有牺牲生命,也没有出卖组织。

- I don't know it. Nor does he.
- I don't know and neither does he.

我不知道,他也不知道。

- I have neither time nor money.
- I don't have the time or the money.

我沒有時間,也沒有錢。

Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

你们看那天上的飞鸟,也不种,也不收,也不积蓄在仓里,你们的天父尚且养活它。你们不比飞鸟贵重得多吗?

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happen to them all.

我又转念,见日光之下,快跑的未必能赢,力战的未必得胜,智慧的未必得粮食,明哲的未必得资财,灵巧的未必得喜悦,所临到众人的,是在乎当时的机会。

- I don't know, nor do I care.
- I don't know and don't want to know.

我不知道,也不想知道。

I had neither the time to go shopping, nor to say goodbye to my mother.

我既没时间购物,又没时间跟我妈妈说再见。

The speaker didn't know his subject, nor did he speak well; in short, he was disappointing.

演讲者不熟悉他的主题,说得又不好,总之,他很糟糕。

Older couples often appreciate cash more than gifts because they neither need nor have room for them.

年紀大的夫妻往往喜歡禮金勝於禮物, 因為他們既不需要禮物也沒有空間放禮物。

- I have neither money nor friends.
- I don't have any money and I don't have any friends either.

我没有钱,也没有朋友。

Neither he nor she wants to do the dishes, and so the two of them decided to eat out.

他也不想洗碗,她也不想洗碗,所以他们决定出去吃。

- I can speak neither French nor German.
- I can't speak French or German.
- I don't speak French or German.

我不会说法语,也不会说德语。

- Tom didn't come, nor did Jane.
- Tom didn't come and neither did Jane.
- Tom didn't come and Jane didn't come either.

湯姆沒來,簡也沒來。

It is neither evil nor good which determines our behaviour. It is our preferences, or even the ability to choose what suits us best. I've never thought otherwise.

决定我们的行为的既不是善,也不是恶。而是我们的好恶,或者是快乐与不快乐。我只能这样想。