Translation of "Bit" in Chinese

0.017 sec.

Examples of using "Bit" in a sentence and their chinese translations:

He is getting better bit by bit.

他一點一點地變好。

She bit him.

她咬了他。

Is it a bit lighter or a bit heavier?

轻一点还是重一点?

- I am a bit drunk.
- I'm a bit drunk.

我有點醉了。

It's a bit slow, can you wait for a bit?

现在有点慢,能不能等一下?

- Ouch! I bit my tongue!
- Ouch! I bit my tongue.

靠!我咬到自己舌头了。

That's a bit cold.

好冷啊。

She's a bit naive.

她有点天真。

Please wait a bit.

请稍等一下。

I'm a bit busy.

我有点忙。

He's balded a bit.

他很年輕就開始禿頭了。

Scream a bit quieter!

小点声叫喊!

The snake bit me.

蛇把我咬了。

Learn a bit more.

多学些。

Sixty-four-bit software will not run on 32-bit architecture.

64位的软件在32位架构的系统上跑不起来。

She bit into the apple.

她咬了一口蘋果。

You are a bit fat.

你有点胖。

Open the door a bit!

把门开开!

Can I rest a bit?

我能休息一会儿吗?

Isn't it a bit small?

不是有一点小吗?

Tom looks a bit sick.

湯姆看來有點不適。

Stand for a bit, okay?!

你消停消停,好吧?

Ouch! I bit my tongue.

靠!我咬到自己舌头了。

It won't budge one bit.

扛不動它。

Your dog just bit me.

你的狗刚刚咬了我。

Shall we rest a bit?

我們休息一下吧?

A bit of juice, please.

一點果汁,麻煩你。

Tom's dog bit him playfully.

汤姆的狗咬他玩。

Tom is a bit snobbish.

汤姆有一点势利。

Tom is a bit pale.

湯姆有點蒼白

Let's rest a little bit.

我们休息一下吧。

She felt a bit tired.

她覺得有點累了。

I'm a little bit concerned.

我有点担心。

- I am not the least bit worried.
- I'm not the least bit worried.

我一點也不擔心。

- I will call back a bit later.
- I'll call back a bit later.

我晚一點再打。

- I'm a little tired.
- I'm a bit tired.
- I'm a little bit tired.

我有點累。

- He is rather an active person.
- He's a bit lively.
- He's a bit energetic.

他有点活泼。

- We're a bit busy at the moment. Can you hang on a minute?
- It's a bit slow, can you wait for a bit?

现在有点慢,能不能等一下?

Your proposal is a bit extreme.

你的建議有點極端。

The radio is a bit loud.

收音机的声音有点响。

Why don't you rest a bit?

为什么你不休息一下?

Add a bit of sugar, please.

请给我加点糖。

I'm tired, and a bit annoyed.

我很累,还有点心烦。

The server is a bit slow.

服务器有点儿慢。

I'll open the window a bit.

我把窗户打开一点。

Can you hurry up a bit?

快一点好吗?

I was a little bit nervous.

我有点紧张。

Hey, your dog just bit me.

嘿,你的狗刚咬了我。

Not now, please wait a bit.

不是現在, 請等一下。

It actually looks a bit similar.

其實還蠻像的耶。

- You'd better relax a bit.
- You should relax a little.
- You should relax a bit.

你最好休息一下。

You speak a bit too fast for me. Could you speak a bit more slowly, please?

你說得太快了,我聽不懂。你可以說慢一點嗎?

Could you move the chair a bit?

你可以移一移那張椅子嗎?

There's a bit of a wind today.

今天有一点刮风。

Leave me a bit of ice cream.

- 给我留点冰激凌。
- 給我留點冰淇淋。

The colour is a bit too dark.

颜色深了些。

I have a bit of bad news.

我有个坏消息。

My father is a bit old-fashioned.

我爸爸有点守旧。

The government's expenditures are a bit excessive.

政府的开支有些过头了。

You should rest a little bit longer.

你应该再休息会。

- Hang on!
- Hang on.
- Wait a bit!

- 坚持。
- 等一下!

Try to be a bit more modest.

謙虛一點。

I argued with Yoko a little bit.

我和洋子有了一点争执。

He is a little bit unhappy today.

他今天有点不开心。

He looks a bit tired, doesn't he?

他看起來有點累,不是嗎?

Please arrive a bit later next time.

下次請晚一點到。

Can you make it a bit cheaper?

可以便宜一點嗎?

The weather is a bit warmer today.

今天暖和一点儿了.

I guess he is a bit unhappy.

估計他有些不開心。

- I think Tom is a bit too impatient.
- I think that Tom is a bit too impatient.

我觉得汤姆有些过于性急了。

How about adding a little bit more salt?

再加點鹽好嗎?

My grandma just drank a bit of soup.

我姥姥只喝了点儿汤。

Could you call me back a bit later?

你可以稍後回電給我嗎?